Exciting opportunities abound at our beautiful workspace in TriBeCa.
The Satomi Kawakita Jewelry team values and showcases the highest standards of craftsmanship and work ethic in all aspects of the job and require everyone who joins us to do the same. We take great pride in maintaining a workplace that is like an extended family and offer great benefits to full-time employees. We are always seeking candidates who are passionate about our creations and want to dynamically contribute to a growing business.
Please see our open position(s) below. If you think you’d be a good fit, please send us an email with your résumé and a brief cover letter. Please note that no phone calls are accepted. Only candidates selected to interview will be contacted.
Position：Sales Manager (full-time)
We are looking for a self-starter who will lead our sales team. Our ideal candidate is accountable, responsible, organized, highly-motivated, and excited to take on the challenge of filling a crucial role in a rapidly growing jewelry company. She/He has to be an absolute team-player as well as a great leader for our amazing ladies who pride themselves on meeting our customers and business partners with warmth, professionalism and respectful manners to match.
This position is responsible for overseeing the achievement of our company sales and operational objectives and ensuring the delivery of the highest quality product and service to our customers. This includes, but is not limited to, inventory control, wholesale and online store operations, digital marketing strategy and customer service management. The Sales Manager provides essential leadership to ensure successful daily operations and the realization of all seasonal projects including launch, pop-up and in-store events. This role is responsible for the management/supervision of all members of the sales team.
– 5+ years experience in either retail, customer service or account management
– 3+ years experience managing/supervising a team of 5 people or more
– Proven leadership skills
– Flexibility and openness to change/feedback
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Strong digital marketing background
– Proficiency with data analysis and application
– E-commerce operations experience
– Ability to plan and execute multiple sales-related projects
– Exceptional communication skills with the ability to stay consistent under pressure
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
– Authorized to work in the U.S.
– Ability to work on weekends occasionally
– Experience with international corporate clients is a plus
– Knowledge and/or experience in the fine jewelry industry is a plus