All of our jewelry is carefully made by hand in New York. Due to the handcrafted nature of our jewelry, slight aesthetic variations may occur between products. Satomi Kawakita Jewelry reserves the right to make minor design changes without notice, as necessary.
- Stone Sizes & Carat Weights
- Although we put our best efforts into describing our products as accurately as possible, each stone’s size and carat weight is slightly different. Please note that the sizes and carat weights on the production page are approximate values.
- Color of Products
- While we put our best efforts into displaying our products as accurately as possible, the colors of the metals or stones that you view on your screen may different from the actual colors of these products. Please note that we are not responsible for any inaccuracy in this regard. Should you wish to receive additional images of any of our products, or should you wish to schedule a Video Consultation with one of our specialists, please contact us.
- Product Prices
- All prices quoted on our website are in US Dollars. Prices are subject to change, without prior notice, according to material market price.
- Custom Orders
- Currently, we are not taking any custom orders.
- We offer an engraving service for our rings when it is technically possible. Please note that some of our designs are too delicate to add engraving. Please contact us with any questions prior to placing your engraving order.
- Gift Certificates
- Gift cards are now available from $50.00.
Materials We Use
- All of the diamonds and stones that we use in our designs are ethically sourced and 100% conflict-free, in compliance with the laws in their country of origin and the Kimberley Process. As an ecologically and ethically conscious brand, we pride ourselves on working exclusively with the most reliable stone traders that only receive stones from the most reputable sources.
Our suppliers are members of the world’s leading associations promoting the ethical and responsible sourcing of gemstones, including the American Gem Trade Association, the Jewelers Board of Trade, and the Indian Diamond and Colorstone Association.
- As Satomi Kawakita Jewelry strives to provide a product that is both environmentally and ethically conscious, we only work with companies that also uphold these ideals. Our caster works with independently certified suppliers that ensure that their sourcing complies with the Dodd-Frank Act, and other legislation regarding the ethical mining of materials.
To minimize the environmental impact of mining, our caster uses recycled material whenever possible. The material is refined in a responsible and sustainable manner, ensuring material that is both ethically conscious and structurally sound. This way, we can confidently provide you with the best possible product while upholding our ethics.
As such, you can rest assured that the metal in your jewelry is sourced and manufactured only from “DRC-Conflict Free” mines or other mining sources within the U.S., and that we will continue to source all of our materials from suppliers who comply with the most current legislation and ethically and environmentally conscious principles.