Shipping & Returns
We ship our orders as quickly as possible – all in-stock items receive a thorough inspection prior to being shipped. In-stock items ordered on Monday through Friday with Ground Shipping leave our studio within 2 business days. For Expedited Shipping selections, in-stock items will leave our studio on the same day that the order is placed if placed before 12pm EST, or the following day if the order is placed after 12pm EST. Orders placed during weekends will be processed on the following Monday (or Tuesday if a holiday falls on Monday). You will receive an email with a tracking number when your item has been shipped.
Please note: occasionally in-stock items may temporarily go out-of-stock. Rest assured that you will be notified of any shipping delay at the time of your order.
All merchandise sold on this website is intended for personal use only, and not for resale. We reserve the right to cancel all orders that are assessed to be for resale purposes.
- Once your order has been submitted, any modifications or cancellations must be made in writing, prior to the processing of that order, which is usually within 24 hours. No modifications/cancellations are allowed once an order has been processed.
- Out-of-Stock Items
- All pieces are handmade to your order unless marked as in-stock on our product page. Please check our product page for the item you wish to purchase for specific order fulfillment timelines. Lead time is the time we need for production only, and does not include shipping time. If you need something delivered by a certain date, please contact us to see whether this is possible. We always do our absolute best to make this possible for our customers.
- All orders will be shipped by UPS or FedEx with the requirement of your signature unless otherwise requested. All packages will be fully insured unless otherwise stated on the product page. We offer free shipping by UPS for orders of $200.00 or more (shipping to continental US only). It takes up to 7 business days depending on your location, so please do plan ahead. If you would like to receive your package by a certain date, please choose an appropriate shipping option with an additional fee at the checkout. Shipping charges are always added to the price of our products if your order total is less than $200.00. We do not ship to P.O. Box numbers.
Please note that the delivery times you choose at checkout are only estimates and the actual delivery date is dependent on the carrier, and may vary accordingly. Satomi Kawakita Jewelry is not responsible for delays in shipping or delivery, due to force of nature or other unmanageable events. Please also note that shipping charges are non-refundable and we do not pay for shipping, duties or taxes on any items which are returned to us.
- Showroom Pick-up
- Customers who have made a purchase of $40.00 or more have a choice of picking up the item(s) at our studio in New York instead of having it shipped. Please note that the item(s) to be picked up at our studio is subject to NY State Sales Tax which must be collected on the spot at pickup if not paid at checkout. Showroom hours are limited and appointments must be made in advance. Otherwise all online orders must be shipped out.
- International Orders
- We ship internationally via Wynd Worldwide (powered by UPS). A shipping charge of $80.00 ($50.00 for Canada) will be added to the price of our products. It usually takes 2 to 7 business days depending on the destination. Additional time might be necessary for customs clearance so please do plan ahead. All packages will be fully insured. Additional imports, customs, and sales taxes may be added in accordance with your country’s specific requirements. Satomi Kawakita Jewelry is not associated with these fees. All additional fees are to be paid by the customer at the time of delivery. You will be responsible for any customs duties or clearances for all shipments.
- Payment Methods
- We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and JCB.
- Sales Tax
- Upon checkout, sales tax will be applied to all orders shipped to locations within the state of New York.
- The security of your personal information is exceptionally important to us. Your order will be processed via a secure server and the personal information you submit to us will be completely protected.
- Return Policy
- We will gladly accept returns on any item (except items which are final sale) that is in its original condition for a refund to the original form of payment or store credit.
All special/customized orders (including non-stocked size orders) and sale items are final sale.For all return requests, please contact us within 5 days of receiving your order and we will issue a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
We do not accept any return/exchange requests over the phone. We require that all merchandise be shipped within 5 days from the date your RA# was issued. If RA requests or returned merchandise falls outside the above timeframes, your return will not be accepted. Please note that item(s) returned without an RA# and Merchandise Returns Claim Form will not be accepted. Item(s) will be returned at your expense. Any entry fees or customs taxation that could be associated with returning the item(s) will be incurred by you and not Satomi Kawakita Jewelry.
- 1. Contact us before Friday, January 4th. Please include the order number, style number and the reason for your return.
- 2. Once your return is authorized, you will receive an RA# and the return address.
- 3. Fill out and detach the bottom portion of Merchandise Returns Claim Form and include in your return package.
- 4. Ship the package within 5 days from the date we issue the RA#.
- 5. All returns must be delivered by a major delivery service (i.e. FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.) with tracking capabilities. Please email us the tracking number.
- 6. Upon acceptance of returned merchandise, we will issue your refund or store credit within 3 business days, at which time you will be notified by email. Please note that the refund or credit is calculated based on the merchandise value only (shipping fees are not credited). Store credit is valid for 3 months after it is issued.
We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not comply with the conditions stated above. If your package is not accepted, it will be sent back to you at your expense and the refund or store credit will not be granted. For any questions or concerns regarding the return process, please contact us.