As the health of our visitors and the health of each member of our team is very important to us, our company is taking extra steps to provide the cleanest environment for our guests. We will be requiring the following guidelines for visitors joining us in our showroom.
Prior to any visit, all surfaces and door handles are disinfected and cleaned to create the safest environment for our visitors. In addition, we will be exercising the following steps to ensure the cleanest space for each visit.
Upon arrival to our showroom, we will require the following:- Temperature check - a no-touch, digital thermometer will be used to take your temperature upon arriving at our door. In the case that a *fever is detected, we will be unable to welcome you inside for safety reasons. *(CDC guidelines state a fever is 100.4°F/38°C or higher)
- Masks must be worn at all times. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Only 2 Visitors per appointment.
- A hand washing station will be available and we will require all visitors to thoroughly wash their hands upon entering the showroom.
- An automatic hand sanitizer will be available at the consultation table and we welcome you to use this during your visit with us.
- Upon your departure, there will be a cleaning phase to prepare the showroom for our next visitor.
- All Jewelry handled will be steam cleaned at a high temperature for sanitizing after each visit.
- *No children under the age of 5
- *No animals or pets - however, service animals are always welcome.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
Details about our consultants:- Temperature checks are required each morning on arrival to the office for all members of the team.
- Consultants will be wearing a mask during the entire consultation.
- Should you feel more comfortable, gloves will also be available for wearing during your visit.
- Our consultants will be taking regular Covid-19 tests for their safety.
- Consultants will wash their hands after each appointment ends and will clean the showroom space between appointments.
We warmly welcome you to our TriBeCa NYC showroom, where you may view and try on our entire collection and/or receive a complimentary engagement or wedding ring consultation. Our showroom is right next to the studio where our production team members create our beautiful pieces.
To make an appointment, please contact us from here.
Should you be concerned about health risks for yourself or for family members but still wish to view our pieces, we are happy to let you know that we offer private Video Consultations during these hours directly from our showroom as an alternative. Operating on Eastern Standard Time, this appointment will be held in our showroom and can take place anywhere in the world.
If this alternative is of interest to you, please reach out to us from here and we would be happy to schedule an appointment.
Please be advised, due to the high volume of requests, we can only allow one-time wedding consultation per customer.
Appointments can be made up to one month in advance. Some of our pieces need as long as 6 weeks of production time, so please do plan ahead. Evening time slots are generally the most coveted and can book up quickly. Thus, we would recommend you contact us as early as possible and try our afternoon slots if your schedule for the wedding is already under a tight schedule.
In addition, please note that our building is equipped with an elevator for any visitors with disabilities.
If you have any questions, we always welcome you to reach out to us and a team member will assist you as best they can.
We hope to see you soon!